THAT’S NOT STOPPING ME FROM JUMPING UP AND DOWN THOUGH!!
Okay, so last time I actually wrote something (other than yesterday) was May 26th (…sorry guys) and THE WORLD has happened since then.
Okay, not exactly literally…but you know what I mean.
But for real. Since then I have:
- Signed up for a college class (Accounting I…and no, I do NOT want to be an accountant…more like an event planner or a singer)
- Got into the National Honors Society (BUH BAM!).
- Made doughnuts
- Printed out a list of 100 Things I Need To Do This Summer (that may or may not me cooler…but whatever, it sounded fun).
- Emailed my friend that I haven’t heard from in MONTHS
- Got my second semester grades back from the school (ALL. FREAKING. A’S. *sheds a lone tear of joy :’D**okay maybe a few lone tears of joy**okay, maybe a sob of joy**okay, maybe a RIVER of tears of joy…..you get the point**but despite all these asterisks, I didn’t actually cry at all**so yup*)
- I got a Skype account
- Spread love to the universe (..well, I’m working on it)
- Started writing a story with a friend (just wait til I show you guys some of it)(!!!!!)
- And wrote you guys a story/post about doughnuts, videochatting, asterisks, and a river of tears.
My work here is done.