Okay, so I literally got this award 4 months ago, but that was back when I was still an unpublished, unappreciated artist, struggling to make due with the little money I had.
I’m actually still an unpublished, unappreciated, artist that’s poor, so I guess that’s really no excuse. SO, I’m going to go ahead and post the rules and answer the questions now!
After thanking the most wonderful erinkenobi2893 (loving the name darling…don’t think I’ve ever told you that).
Rules: Show the icon on your blog, answer questions, make up new questions, nominate bloggers, and notify them of the nomination.
(On A Random Side Note: I love my sisters so much.)
Questions (Prepare Yourself):
- How many times in a day do you look things up online, on average? Oh, my life is online, so I look up stuff all the time. Sometimes I still have to look up my school’s official website…
- What is the strangest thing you have ever said to anyone? UGH, I DIDN’T KNOW THESE WOULD BE HARD QUESTIONS!! How about I say the strangest thing I’ve ever thought about someone? Recently, that is. I’m pulling a Dory right now. So this one time, a random guy just walked up to me and started talking, and all I could think was “…He is cute. He is talking. He’s talking to me. Why is he talking to me?” I didn’t even completely register what he said until he walked away.
- Since my dad is having us watch The Avengers and all the movies leading up to them… who’s your favorite Avenger? ;-) CAPTAIN AMERICA. The Winter Soldier movie totally changed my mind. Before him, it was Iron Man. I love how arrogant but witty he was in all his movies. I think it’s hilarious.
- Which Avenger are you most like, in your opinion? In your friends’ opinions? None. My sister also says none.
- If you had to pick one–just one–fictional character to be caught with in the middle of a natural disaster (or a nuclear war, take your pick) who would you choose? Erm, captain america? I feel like he’d figure out a way to keep me alive. But then again, he’d probably try to be all heroic and sacrifice himself or something crazy like that. Superheroes these days….sheesh!
- Oddest thing you’ve sung in the shower? I was in a really random, ridiculously happy mood this one time, so I just put a tune to random words, and I sang it for awhile. I stopped in the middle of my shower, but then I picked back up randomly 2 hours later. I think it had something to do with potatos and cows and school buses, I don’t really remember.
- What is the biggest thing you’ve had malfunction about your account or blog? (Mine is the elusive “like” button which I have often complained about.) I actually don’t think I’ve had any big problems at all. YAY, KARMA EXISTS :’D We should probably call the CIA now…
- Favorite kind of fruit? Mangoes, pineapple, strawberries, peaches, apricots, green grapes, granny smith apples, any kind of crunchy apple….actually, pretty much any fruit other than raisins and bananas (does anybody else have to double check how they spell bananas?)
- What book/movie/poem/short story has made the biggest impact on you lately? OH, THIS. I literally watched it an hour ago, and cried my face off. I also watched another one where a bunch of kids flash mobbed a NYC station (I would so love to do that…follow your dreams guys!) and one with little babies (I’m not sure how big the impact they made on my was…but THEY’RE SO CUTE).
- And, last but not least, what was the funniest thing you read recently? Please share! ;-) The comment I made for this post. I didn’t realize we were so funny.
Nominations: I think the Sisterhood of Traveling-I mean, uh, of Bloggers, should be available to everybody! Boys included! LET’S MAKE IT WORLDWIDE, BABY.
Oh wait…it already is? Well then…Oh well, anybody can answer my questions then!
My Questions: I liked a lot of the original ones, so I’m going to just give the go-ahead to answer the same questions that I did!
How do these posts end up being so long?